Core System Support (AS400)
- To ensure AS400 systems are work and serviceable.
- To support and resolve issue and provide support on TH GI core system to support business operation.
- To discuss with local team members on challenge and validate the recommendation, analysis, estimation and study results by regional support team.
- To create program for making reports as required by business units or regulatory requirements.
- To support data extraction from core system when required.
- To participate in projects that related to AS400 system and/or AS400 integration points.
- To perform the system testing and provide support for UAT.
- To perform integration testing with other connected systems
- To analyst problem and support user requirements of AS400 related.
- To support Business Analyst in order to define business requirement, review solution options.
- To participate on DR drill activities.
- To understand on AS400 modules, adds on such as bank interface program, settlement process, account postings.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT application development and support. Preferably in the insurance / financial services field.
- Strong knowledge of AS400.
- Working knowledge of AS/400, COBOL, CL programs and Query/400 is required. Experience with DXC’s POLISY, GROUP, SMART COBOL or other insurance application systems is preferred.
- Service mindset with CAN DO attitude.
- Maintain functionality of self and team when under pressure, less supervision, self-motivated & result oriented.
- Experience in changing core system is plus.
- Good command in English.
- Teamwork and communication skills
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants please send application with recent photo and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and joy our happy family!